Goal: To serve as a planning and change agent in the life of the church.
Support, resources, and coaching are provided for congregational renewal and development. Kebba Coaching & Consulting (KC&C) is available to work with church boards and executive committees, special committees and commissions, with ad hoc groups, long-term task forces, and the congregation. Whether your need is simply to get a new group or committee off to a flying start or your goal is to do intensive planning and restructuring over a long period of time, KC&C is available to help you reach your objectives. Since a consultant is typically not part of your group or congregation, KC&C can help you see the forest rather than the individual trees so you can make decisions, set realistic goals, and launch effective plans of action to reach your goals.
Who can benefit by using a KC&C Consultant:
● Church Boards and Executive Committees
● Search Committees
● Congregations in Transition
● Long-term Pastorates
● Newly Formed Groups
● Long-established Groups
● Congregation Committees
● Congregation Lay Leaders
● Church Board and Clergy Mutual Ministry Review
How You Can Benefit By Using Kebba Coaching & Consulting:
● Improve communications ● Make meetings more efficient & rewarding
● Increase trust ● Improve decision-making & follow-through
● Improve teamwork ● Resolve conflicts ● Plan effectively ● Vision creatively & realistically ● Work collaboratively
● Develop leadership skills ● Improve group process ● Create realistic action plans ● Effective conflict management
● Create tolerant and healing emotional climate
The Enneagram is a personality indicator that provides the following results:
● Make meetings more productive
● Help individuals better understand differences between themselves and others.
● Improve communication among clergy, lay leaders, and members.
● Helps to acknowledge and manage conflict
For Information Contact